All Orders are subject to 5-8 business days processing period before shipping after payment is processed, unless noted at the time order is placed or if you receive an email notice that an item in your order has been delayed. Pre-orders will be ship at a future date. Any expected delivery dates that may be given are only estimates. Orders can be delayed due to verification or time of order being placed. Orders may be delivered in separate shipments.
A complete and correct delivery address is essential. Once your order has been prepared for shipment or has shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address. If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address provided by you (the customer) or your agent, we will contact you immediately for a correction, and the package will be re-shipped at an additional shipping fee. You must include a daytime telephone number for all orders. Occasionally packages are returned to ODOYO as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to ODOYO, please contact ODOYO to make arrangements for reshipment.
Shipping fees are based on the destination, size and weight of your item(s) and include a small fee for insuring the full value of your item(s) against possible theft or damage while in transit. You can calculate your estimated standard shipping fee for any product by adding the product to you shopping cart and including basic shipment information, which includes your nation and postal code. Please note: Each shipment may be subject to import taxes, duties, and customs fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
If a shipment is abandoned or refused due to the local taxes or duties not being paid, ODOYO will not issue you a refund for your order.
Free Shipping on Purchases Of $50 OR More
You must purchase a total of $50.00 worth of merchandise after all applicable discounts are applied and before taxes, shipping and handling.
We offer shipping via a variety of carriers. These may include, dependent on your locale, DHL, FedEx and the Postal Service. Please note that orders will be delivered Monday through Friday only.
Canceling an Order
If you would like to cancel a pending order, you can do so provided that the order has not yet entered the fulfillment process. If the order you want to cancel has already entered the fulfillment process, it cannot be canceled by you or by our customer service department. If the order has moved into the fulfillment process and cannot be canceled, please email us to Support@odoyo.com.
Delayed /Lost Delivery
- If you have not received your order within 15 working days of despatch (not including Sundays), you must immediately advise ODOYO Customer Services of the delay/loss.
- In the event of a replacement order being sent to you, all replacement item/s will be sent to you followed by a non-delivery declaration form which you will need to complete and return.
- Where a refund is requested, the non-delivery declaration form must be returned complete before a refund can be authorised.
- This charge will be refunded upon receipt of the completed non-delivery declaration form if received within 20 working days from the date of receipt for the non-delivery declaration form. Forms received between the 11th and 20th working day will incur a 20% administration fee of the value of the lost parcel and will be charged to the method of payment for your order. Any form returned after this period will be deemed void.
- Duplicate forms can be requested from ODOYO Customer Services.