To return an item, please email us to email@example.com for assistance. We will reply your email within 2 working days.
ODOYO priority is to make certain of your 100% satisfaction with your purchase. Claims for defective or missing items must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise. All return items must be in new and unused condition, in original packaging, and be accompanied with a return authorization number. (Please check out the following “How to return”.)
You can exchange the item(s) for warranty issues. ODOYO does not offer Refund, no upgrade policy and cannot exchange for another product.
Please read the conditions below carefully. If conditions are not met, ODOYO reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 20%. Please note that ODOYO does not permit the return of the following products: (1) Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products and (2) Product purchased from a third party retail partners.
How to return
To return item, you'll need to fill out the following RMA form here to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. ODOYO will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. If you have problems or questions, please email ODOYO Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If faulty, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received an emailed label from ODOYO, please print the label and tape it on the outer carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries and are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Please allow 5 working days from the date we received the package for us to process your return.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid.
- Send pre-authorized returns to the address which will be provided by Support Department once you granted the RMA number
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all the packing material, manuals, documentations, and accessories. The value of any missing items will be deducted from the credit amount of a return. For exchanges, we will exchange only what the customer returns.
- Faulty items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the equivalent model.
- Any merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) cannot be returned.ADVISE:
- ODOYO recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to ODOYO or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged during the transportation.
- If you select not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.Non-functioning (NF) Product: Failure Out of the Box
A ODOYO hardware product is considered NF if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is NF, please email to ODOYO Support at email@example.com within 10 calendar days of the invoice date. ODOYO Support will determine whether the product is NF and offer you the following options:-Replacement: ODOYO, at its expense, will ship another of the same product. ODOYO Support will put you in touch with our ODOYO Sales Support Representative who will arrange for the replacement and the NF product's return.
-Service: You may have the product repaired. However, once you choose that option, you may not request replacement of the product.
-If ODOYO Support determines that a returned product is not NF, ODOYO will apply ODOYO's standard product warranty to the product. Additional, if ODOYO determines that you have misrepresented a returned product's condition and that the product is not NF, ODOYO may impose up to a $50 handling fee.
This NF policy applies only to ODOYO-branded hardware products offered currently at the ODOYO Online Store. As new products are offered, ODOYO reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies.
If you're an APO/FPO customer and you're outside the domestic delivery area, the standard ODOYO Return and Refund Policy applies - with the exception that you're responsible for shipping the product back to a return address, plus handling, customs, and inventory liability. Since you're responsible for the safe delivery of any product you're returning to ODOYO, we recommend that you insure it against loss.
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any ODOYO products, please contact ODOYO Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your product does have a defect, your product is covered under the terms of your product's warranty. Please refer to the warranty information and other supporting documentation that came with your product. (Please go to Warranty section here for specific information about the warranties of ODOYO's product.)
Retail partner purchases
Every genuine ODOYO product bought from www.ODOYO.com for replacement due to warranty issues, however, we do not offer returns or refunds on products bought from other 3rd party retailers. Please contact their customer support for more information.